Sage ERP Accpac Software eCommerce Integration
Now known as Sage 300 ERP, click here.
Sage ERP Accpac Software eCommerce integration is enabled by our CatalogueLINK application. CatalogueLINK is a Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) application developed by Strategic eCommerce specifically for use with a Straightsell eCommerce website.
For a list of customers using the Sage ERP Accpac Software eCommerce integration, click here.
Our Sage ERP Accpac Software eCommerce integration covers:
Uploaded from Sage ERP Accpac Software to website:
- Inventory Item Details and Stock Levels
- Customer and Customer Details
- # Customer Special Pricing
- Customer Invoices
- Sales Orders
- Payments on Sales Orders and Customer Invoices
- * New Customer and Customer Details
# Our Customer Special Pricing integration supports the following pricing methods from Sage ERP Accpac:
- Item Pricing by Base Price for a Single Unit of Measure for a Base Price, including by Cost Plus a Percentage or Cost Plus an Amount, and Selling Price Based on Discount or Markup on Markup Cost options only
- Item Pricing by Sale Price for a Single Unit of Measure for a Sale Price, including by Cost Plus a Percentage or Cost Plus an Amount options only
- Contract Pricing by Category Code by Customer Type, or Discount Percentage options only
- Contract Pricing by Item Number by Customer Type, Discount Percentage or Fixed Price options only