After 12 months of discussion, weeks of development and days of testing our new Standard Design 2012 eCommerce website is ready!
We have made a demonstration version of the website available for you to play with, click here.
There are now 34 included changes to the appearance and functionality of the Standard Design website (up from the previous 30 included changes). We have also expanded 4 existing changes to include more options...
Review the complete list of 34 included changes, click here.
So what have we done? Read on...
The 4 new changes and 4 expanded options are:
- Choose a Grid View or Dropdown for Product Association Options, for colour or size
- Choose an image based Product List page navigator
- Choose whether a Customer is forced to Login or Register before proceeding to Checkout
- Change the default Product List sort order - 5 options to chose from
- Choose the type of header banner imaging your want! Either Static Image shift at page refresh, or animated Slider, with or without hyperlinks - even chose the type on animation from a list of more than 20 options!
- Add a Social Media panel with individual icons for Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus
- Add Google(TM) Webmaster and Analytics Code Elements for all pages
- Add Google(TM) eCommerce Tracking Code (Virtual Page Views) code to payment pages
We have also updated our core code with 19 other updates!
What do you expect to pay for these 4 new changes, 4 expanded options and 19 updates - you might ask? The same as before...
Call 1300 136 456 to organise a demonstration.
<< Back to Full List